This article will show you how to create a navigation form on Microsoft Access 2016 in Apponfly.
- Open Microsoft Access 2016 on AppOnFly.
- Open the database file that will contain the Navigation form and click the Create tab on the Ribbon.
- Click the Navigation button on the right side of the Forms group.
- Select a layout from the drop-down list.
- From the Navigation pane, drag an object that you want your users to open on top of an [Add New] tab on the Navigation form.
- Repeat Step 5 for each object you'd like added to the Navigation form.
- Click Save on the Quick Access Toolbar to save and name the form.